Does Stress, Fatigue or Burn Out Impact Your Clients?
Educate them on:
- How Stress is often the Leading Driver of so many conditions
- What Stress Is and an Overview of the various Hormones and Systems involved
- Common Signs & Symptoms of Burn Out
- Practical Ways to Reduce Stress
- Nutritional & Natural Medicines to support a Stressed person
- Interactive Exercises to Reduce Stress & Increase Energy
What’s Covered in the Workshop?
I know that if I were to buy a Done For You Workshop, I would have questions about what is actually covered! So here is an outline of the general themes, advice and content covered in the Stress, Fatigue & Burn Out Workshop Kit:
- What Stress is (the Stress Response, Fight or Flight, Adrenaline & Cortisol)
- How to Know if You’re Close to Burn Out (common signs of HPA Dysfunction)
- All the Ways Stress Impacts Our Mind & Body… we cover the common presentations of:
- Blood Sugar Issues, Adrenal Fatigue / HPA Dysfunction, Thyroid, Hormones & Fertility, Weight Loss, Immune Function, Digestion (if you like, you can modify the presentation to focus more on just one of these areas / your Niche)
- Eating for Energy – advice on how to eat to reduce stress and improve their energy levels
- Natural Medicines for Energy & Calm – nutritional supplements, herbal formulas to help
- Choose your end of workshop offer to grow your practice
- Functional Testing for Stress & Energy
- A Stress-Reducing Experiential Exercise of a Guided Meditation so audience members experience what it’s like to feel calm
- A final Slide with your CALL TO ACTION or OFFER!
What’s Included in the Workshop Kit?
Powerpoint Slides – complete, professional and visually stunning powerpoint slides, with presenters notes, so you know exactly what to cover in your workshop and it flows beautifully. Research shows people love to have a visual cue and they retain more information when slides accompany a presentation (plus, with slides, you don’t ever have to worry about remembering what to say!)
Instructions for Two Interactive Exercises – so that your audience is engaged and delighted and you’re SHOWING THEM how to reduce stress & increase energy!
Workshop Handouts – The 2 workshop handouts I use to add value and encourage my participants to book in to see me!
Social Media Posts -12 social media posts for you to promote your workshop, with beautiful images and suggestions for the text to go with it.
Promotional Poster – a poster for you to use in your reception area, on community noticeboards and anywhere your ideal client might be lurking.
Tips & Tricks to Rock Your Workshop – a selection of documents to help you feel super confident and prepared for your workshop – even if it’s the first one you’ve ever done! Prop Checklist, Email Collection Form, Presenting Tips, Extra Marketing & Promotion Tips, Tips on Where to Hold your Workshop, Easy Catering Ideas, Fun Ideas to Create a Truly Memorable Workshop and more…
BONUS 1!! Recorded Training on How to Best Deliver the Workshop – I’ll take you through how I deliver my workshop, so that you can see the slides come to life and work out how you want to add your own flavour.
BONUS 2! eBook “Eat Mindfully” for you to brand as your own and use as a gift to collect email addresses at the end of your workshop!
** Brand As Your Own! **
All documents are provided to you in Microsoft Word or Powerpoint so you can brand them, edit, personalise and tweak as much or as little as you like. All delivered in a private Dropbox Folder – easy peasy lemon squeazy!
Imagine having your powerpoint slides done, your first social media post up and a poster in reception advertising your workshop in just a few hours?!
I want to make this an easy decision, so I’ve priced this at a very affordable amount of $197 AUD
Here are two scenarios to help you see how quickly you make back your investment:
Scenario 1 – You Charge for the Workshop:
Imagine if you sell tickets to your workshop for just $20 and you get 10 people show up (I easily get more than this amount every time I run this). There’s your investment back in just two workshops. And I suggest you run this at least 4-6 times a year as your ‘signature workshop’ – in your practice and in the community (or even online as a webinar!!)
Scenario 2 – You Offer the Workshop for Free:
If you would prefer to offer this for free, as a value-add service in your practice, then all you need is one or two new clients and you’ve paid off your investment (assuming that client comes for an initial and one or two follow ups and your fees are around average). Imagine if you offered a 4 week Stress Buster program as your workshop offer?
As I create new Workshops and Talks for my clinic, I’ll road test them first and then I’ll package them up for you to have! Future topics are The Detox Lifestyle, Healthy Weight Loss, & Ageing Gracefully.