Teach your audience all about:
- What their Immune System is
- How their Immune System Works
- How to Build a Strong Immune System
- Key Nutrients for Better Immunity
- Natural Medicines to Prevent & Ease Illness
- A Handout Recipe as a Gift
- Choose your end of workshop offer to grow your practice, make money and change lives!
What’s Covered in the Workshop?
I know that if I were to buy a Done For You Workshop, I would have questions about what is actually covered! So here is an outline of the general themes, advice and content covered in the Winter Wellness Workshop:
- Meet Your Immune Cells – an introduction to basic immunology, with an explanation on the different white blood cells and how the body fights infection (fever, chemicals in tears, nasal secretions etc)
- Top 5 Tips for a Strong Immune System…
- 1. Nutrition – an explanation on why wholefoods are key for immune health. What wholefoods are and also how sugar negatively impacts the immune system. Key nutrients for immune health (eg Zinc, Iron, Vit C etc)
- 2. Exercise – how it benefits the body and strengthens the immune system
- 3. Sleep and why in winter it’s especially important
- 4. How Stress & Cortisol impact immune function
- 5. Natural Medicine Support – key herbs and natural medicines to boost immunity as well as Home Remedies that WORK (it’s amazing how most people don’t know these simple things!)
What’s Included in the Workshop Kit?
Powerpoint Slides – complete, professional and visually stunning powerpoint slides, so you know exactly what to cover in your workshop and it flows beautifully. Research shows people love to have a visual cue and they retain more information when slides accompany a presentation (plus, with slides, you don’t ever have to worry about remembering what to say!)
Script for Immune Cells Section – so that you can explain the different white blood cells in a way your audience will understand and be amazed by!
Workshop Handout – A delicious, immune building recipe for your audience to take home – I use this to add value and encourage my participants to book in to see me!
Social Media Posts -12 social media posts for you to promote your workshop, with beautiful images. Bonus 2 facebook covers! Your complete social media campaign, done!
Promotional Poster – a poster for you to use in your reception area, on community noticeboards and anywhere your ideal client might be lurking.
Tips & Tricks to Rock Your Workshop – A Rock Your Workshop Guide full of tips and advice to help you feel super confident and prepared for your workshop – even if it’s the first one you’ve ever done! Email Collection Form, Presenting Tips, Extra Marketing & Promotion Tips, Tips on Where to Hold your Workshop, Easy Catering Ideas, Fun Ideas to Create a Truly Memorable Workshop and more..
BONUS: Recording of me delivering the workshop so you can get a feel for how it flows.
** Brand As Your Own! **
All documents are provided to you in Microsoft Word or Powerpoint so you can brand them, edit, personalise and tweak as much or as little as you like. All delivered in a private Dropbox Folder – easy peasy lemon squeazy!
Imagine having your powerpoint slides done, your first social media post up and a poster in reception advertising your workshop in just a few hours?!
I want to make this an easy decision, so I’ve priced this at a very affordable amount of $147 AUD
Here are two scenarios to help you see how quickly you make back your investment:
Scenario 1 – You Charge for the Workshop:
Imagine if you sell tickets to your workshop for just $15 and you get 10 people show up (I easily get more than this amount every time I run this). There’s your investment back in one workshop. And you could run this a few times every winter!
Scenario 2 – You Offer the Workshop for Free:
If you would prefer to offer this for free, as a value-add service in your practice, then all you need is one new client and you’ve paid off your investment (assuming that client comes for an initial and and your fees are around average).
As I create new Workshops and Talks for my clinic, I’ll road test them first and then I’ll package them up for you to have! Future topics are The Detox Lifestyle, Healthy Weight Loss and Ageing Gracefully.